Menu

About
Home

WEDDING photographER

SOCIALISE

BLOG
education

I'm Angela Higgins and I'm a Perth based wedding and family photographer with a love for the simple things in life.

WELCOME TO
THE BLOG

sociaLise

WEDDINGS

Browse by
category

ENGAGEMENTS

FAMILY

more about me

TRAVEL DIARIES

FOR COUPLES

photography tips

MORE CATEGORIES

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR SHARE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.

PERSONAL

EVERYDAY EMAIL
TEMPLATES

FREE RESOURCES

for BUSINESS owners

5 day photography challenge

Join me for a free 5 day photography challenge where I teach you the tips and techniques I use everyday!

Mosman’s Restaurant Wedding – James and Maria

January 17, 2011

Maria and James met in London. While they were working in Cairo, Egypt, Maria’s 30th birthday came around and James was ready to treat her to an intimate dinner for two in a private room of a restaurant in their hotel. Maria simply thought she was being extra spoiled due to her birthday but when dessert came, James asked her to close her eyes and as she opened them she saw James on one knee. Proposing.

Their intercontinental romance began a new chapter last weekend in Perth. Friends and family from all over the world came to watch them declare their vows to each other on the waterfront at Mosman’s Restaurant. Their wedding was incredibly intimate with just 45 guests and heartfelt joy.

I feel incredibly lucky to have been a part of their wedding and am thankful for that day Maria came across my portfolio on the internet all the way from Egypt. I believe people come together for a reason and I am better for knowing them and their families.

Getting Ready: Pan Pacific Hotel
Bride’s gown/shoes: Tuscany Bridal / Manolo Blahnik
Hair/Makeup artist: Lisa Chester
Ceremony/Reception Location: Mosman’s Restaurant
Wedding cake: Sugarbloom

comments +

1. Brooke

January 17th, 2011 at 10:11 am

Your photos are sooooo beautiful Ange 🙂 <3

2. Loren

January 17th, 2011 at 10:50 am

Ooohh equisite images – lovely location and those cupcakes are heavenly !!

3. Tonje Anita Solberg

January 17th, 2011 at 11:59 am

I love the colours in your photos! Great work 🙂

4. Joy Palmer

January 19th, 2011 at 8:31 am

The pictures are great and you looked beautiful Maria in your wedding dress.The location was fabulous and we both hope you have many years of marriage ahead of you.

5. Bozica Nyeverecz

January 25th, 2011 at 2:27 pm

I can’t believe how perfectly you captured the whole vibe of the wedding! Pictures tell a thousand words

6. CYPRESS ALBUMS » Angela Higgins – Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer

May 18th, 2011 at 12:25 am

[…] Maria and James ordered a 10×10″ album with 22 pages. Here are some of my favourite layouts from their album. […]

7. My two cents – Cypress Albums | Angela Higgins – Perth Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer

August 16th, 2012 at 2:37 am

8. Summer Series 2012 : Makeup and Hair | Angela Higgins – Perth Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer

September 10th, 2012 at 3:59 am

[…] without distracting you. Having photographed her brides a few times now (see how beautiful Von and Maria were on their wedding days), I can vouch first hand that her brides makeup remains flawless all day […]

9. Nadia

January 6th, 2015 at 6:55 am

Beautiful wedding!Would you be able to tell me who supplied those gorgeous floral arrangements on the table?

10. Angela

January 9th, 2015 at 2:25 am

Hi Nadia! Sorry it was about 4 years ago now and I don’t think I had the florists information 🙁