Happy 2017! Never I have been so glad to see the start of a new year. No matter how much I tell myself that I can start new goals and begin putting my dreams into action at any time of the year, January is my time of year to review and recalibrate in my life.
This year I used Powersheets to get my head in the right space and think about what is really important to me in the big picture and how can I live my life on purpose, instead of just existing. I never want to look back on my life and feel that I have lived by accident and 2017 seems like the perfect year to really sink my teeth into realising some personal and work related goals.
- Read 24 books with a mix of fiction, business and spiritual topics (I’d love you to join me, #angelahigginsreads!)
- Garden with intent and purpose (rather than haphazardly as I’ve done recently)
- Create and work from personal budget each month
- Decorate and declutter our home to be the welcoming, relaxing space that people love to be in
- Care for my body through eating a predominantly plant based diet, cardio and strength exercises and find time for self care and rest
- Deepen my spiritual walk with regular time in prayer, reading the bible and meditation
- Officially launch the Angela Higgins Shop in autumn to help others in their journey of small business ownership, photography and to live a beautiful and purposeful life (super excited about this one!)
- Shoot more personal projects
- Balance work and life through careful scheduling and discipline
I hope to bring you along on the journey of 2017 so stay tuned! 🙂